- Home »
- Boy Charged Following Disturbance in Muir of Ord
Boy Charged Following Disturbance in Muir of Ord
A teenage boy has been charged following a disturbance in Muir of Ord last month.
The 15-year-old has been reported to the relevant authorities in connection with an assault in the Logan Way area of the village on Monday, September 25.
A 78-year-old man suffered minor facial injuries, which required treatment at Raigmore Hospital in Inverness.
Commenting Inspector David Ogilvie said:
"I'm grateful for the support of the public and the information that has been provided during the course of this investigation."
More From Highland Times
Latest News Live
Kirsty Blackman MP (pictured) has said the Prime Minister…
A majority of those expressing an opinion are aligned…
Clip Of The Day
BBC TV Strictly Come Dancing’s Lance Ellington Sings…
A new play commemorating the tragic events of the Iolaire…